15 Jan Summer Car Care Tips
SUMMER CAR CARE TIPS!
Summer is finally here!! We want to make sure your car is ready to tackle summer, so we have put together a list of 5 summer car care tips for you to assess your car and ensure it’s ready for the upcoming Aussie summer:
- Check your fluid levels – Seasonal changes can lead to low fluid levels, so ensure these are all topped up, especially before going on long road trips.
- Have your battery tested – The summer heat can lead to fluid evaporating and damaging your car battery. If you’re unsure how to check your battery, give us a call and we can assist.
- Shade for steering wheel and dash – Protect your interior from the sun, and your hands from touching a super-hot steering wheel with windshield, steering wheel or dash covers.
- Air-conditioner – Summer without a properly working air-con can feel torturous! If your air-con isn’t blowing cold air, smells or making funny noises it’s time to have it serviced.
- Check your tyres air pressure – Make sure your tyres are in good condition with no cracks, uneven wear or low pressure. Tyre pressure needs to stay at the recommended level. It is best to check this while the tyres are cold as heat will cause the pressure to rise.
If you need assistance with checking any of these items, give us a call! It is better to have peace of mind than worry about your car: 0419 895 289
Do you have any great summer car care tips? Share them with us on our Facebook page!